IT PRO is a comprehensive technology news & reviews hub for IT professionals. Follow our practical advice to guide yourself through the maze of IT investment.
IT Pro provides real-world insight and advice to guide business and technology decision makers through the maze of information and communication technology investment. IT Pro is fast becoming the essential place for all IT coverage in the UK, offering breaking IT news, along with analysis and comment, interviews, reviews, opinion, multimedia content and more.
IT Pro presents users with the most comprehensive resource for their business IT decision-making needs. It offers real-world advice and guidance for real-world IT decision makers in the following ways:
- Unrivalled news coverage global news that matters to UK IT professionals.
- Analysis - the bigger picture on breaking news, current trends and new technologies.
- Reviews - unbiased, in-depth, authoritative business IT product reviews and tutorials.
- Case studies benefit from the experience of others who have been there and can help guide and advice.
- Video - interviews with industry leaders, product first looks, event coverage.
- Interaction - users can respond to every article on the site, vote in polls, debate hot topics with other users and share real-world knowledge and advice.
Dennis Publishing Limited and/or members of its group are the owners or the licensees of all intellectual property rights in this website, and in the material published on it.Registered office: 31-32 Alfred Place, London, WC1E 7DP.Registered in England with company no. 04016750 and VAT no. GB 494 6163 17.
Key considerations for implementing secure telework at scale
Identifying the security risks and advanced requirements of a remote workforceDownload now
The State of Salesforce 2020
Your guide to getting the most from SalesforceDownload now
Fast, flexible and compliant e-signatures for global businesses
Be at the forefront of digital transformation with electronic signaturesDownload now
Rethink your cybersecurity strategy for the new world
5 steps to secure the enterprise and be fit for a flexible futureDownload now